Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Good JY's in NJ?

offroadkarter

New Jersey Chapter member
NJ
Need some recommendations for good Pick N pull/U pull junkyards. Preferably something not in a ghetto like camden

thanks

if you go to texas road which is right off of route 9 in like manalapan or aberdeen there is aberdeen auto salvage, Midway auto wreckers , and another one off one of the dirt roads there.. On route 520 there is another junkyard like 500 yards down the road from Kohls.. those people can be buttholes tho

offroadkarter

NJ
I think I've been to midway before, they were definitely one of those yards that only trusted illegal hispanics and not white people. wont be going back there again

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Aberdeen is decent if they have what you want. Midway is a ripoff sometimes. The only you-pull-it that I know about is all the way in Vineland. I've wanted to go but I can't bring myself to even bother with spending the money on gas to get there. I tried to go to one near Camden because they had a wheel I needed, but I couldn't find the place. Total waste of a trip. Honestly the only time I have luck in junkyards is when I go to Oklahoma. The only problem with that is half of my parts are still in Oklahoma. I usually wind up shipping stuff back or have some fun with car parts in my carryon. :rofl2:

offroadkarter

NJ
I might go to aberdeen, i THINK that is the one we got the seat for the explorer from, and i THINK Midway is the one that we went to and the ******* there didn't trust us because we werent hispanic. We got yelled at for looking at a gen 3 explorer, I guess because we said we were only looking at gen 1 and 2 explorers... But it was probably an us being white issue.....

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
New Jersey sounds like a great place.

Is Camden really that bad?My mom used to live there,and she always talks highly of NJ.Might be some good ammo someday.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Camden is terrible, but I go there for concerts some times. My truck had an issue when we got down there this past June. It started backfiring. It was fun watching people duck LMAO.

Ford Truck Articles