Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

G2G In April

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Ok guys,

We will be having a TN Chapter G2G for Saturday April 10th. We will be doing the G2G at Hooters in Murfreesboro. That is a pretty central location for alot of members. Yes, your "better halves" are invited as well since mine will be coming obviously. Also if any other members wanna make a trip and join in yall are more than welcome to come. I am open for any and all suggestions. Just let me know if yall can make it or not and we'll have a great time and hope to see yall there.

Now if any of you Missouri guys wanna do a multi-state G2G just let me know and ill see if i can round up the TN guys to meet yall out yalls way. would love to meet some of yall.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'd go but it's 14 hours away :D

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
It's a three hour drive for me.... I'm gonna have to pass on this G2G ya'll.

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
fine jerk. we didnt want you to come anyways. lol.

I'd gladly come, but I don't think my parents would let me drive that far alone, and I doubt they wanna drive down there...

Have it closer to Knoxville and I'll try my hardest to make it. :slap:

KdPate

After Hours Garage
5 minutes from my house.....smilietease Plus who is gonna have a "birthday" on that day in order to get surrounded by the wimminz??????

Ford Truck Articles