Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Photo upload woes

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...I figure I've been around long enough I should have this figured out by now, but I don't. Pertaining to photo uploads:

1) When uploading from my phone, for the last couple of years, I can only upload one photo to the gallery at a time, even though there are 6 slots. I used to be able to upload 6 at a time years ago, but one day, poof. And it will only upload the top slot, meaning if I try uploading from the 2-6 slots in the upload screen, it'll say it's uploading, but nothing will be there.

2) Pic orientation. I understand the iphone causes issues here, however, I try to edit the photos in the gallery, save the photo with the correct orientation, and all looks good. I copy the bb code, paste in the thread, and it's back to original orientation. I go back to my gallery to check it out, the photo is back to it's original orientation.

Thoughts, opinions, or am I just screwed???

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Ben, I can't answer #1. But number 2, even if I take pictures with a digital camera with the "wrong" orientation, the only way I have been able to get the orientation correct is to copy the picture to another program, like paint. I then change the orientation, save the new orientation, and then transfer the picture to FTF. It's a pain in the arse, but it works.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I've logged on to a non-work computer about 4 times in the last two years, you guys are gonna have to turn your heads or monitors 90* then...haha.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
I found that I have to take the pic's from photo stream on the iPhone, not from the gallery or else I get "file to large", or takes forever to download. The correction for orientation works sometimes for me...once it drove me nuts so I just deleted the pic and started over.

Ford Truck Articles