Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford 400 Big Block And C6 Transmission

For Sale Big Block 400 With A C6 Transmission.
The Motor Has An Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carborator With An Edelbrock Intake. It Has A Set Of Headers, It Has An Excel Super Coil, It Has A New Oil Pump, And Fuel Pump. It Also Has A New Distributor, This Motor Runs Excellent It Has No Leaks, It Passes Emissions. The C6 Transmission Does Not Slip Its Very Strong, This Is Really A Good Motor And Transmission. I Have A Nine Inch Rear End To Go With It, So Basically I Have The Whole Drive Train. I'm Trying To Get A Thousand Dollars Or Best Offer. This Motor And Trany And Rear End Are All In A 71 Ford Truck I Have For Sale. So Come Check It Out.
Call Kevin At 520-406-2243 Anytime Day Or Night

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
if i only had the money :(
that's the engine I want smiliecrybaby

The 400 is actually considered a SMALL Block with a 385 series bolt pattern

But the reality is, Ford has engine families and as such doesn't subscribe to the BB/SB thinking.

Fordsmallblock.jpg

Last edited:
I laugh at people who ask me big block or small block. Does it really matter in a ford? They ask what motor, I say 400. They then ask me big block or small block, I reply for only made one 400. Its a 335 series. It really pisses people off around here because to the general public, EVERYTHING is measured in BB/SB

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts