Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

DNFXDLI's 79 F150 Build Part 2

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
No, they are from previous trips. I'm to the point where I have to get more shelves done.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Guess this is progress....in a way...

I threw these temporary shelves up a while back thinking that it would be enough, I guess not.

I did beef up the structure as I didn't expect to be putting as much weight on them as I did.

Back at it tomorrow

Started with this:

DSCF5312.JPG

One trip to the Home Despot later:

DSCF5314.JPG

Shelves are 8' x 2' with 3/4'' plywood:

DSCF5315.JPG

Emptied a bunch for access

DSCF5316.JPG

18'' between shelves

DSCF5317.JPG

Way more room now

DSCF5318.JPG

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I would expect nothing else from you Don....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Hey Duncan keep up the good work. We must save more Dents from the crusher, we must restore not recycle. The only thing we should recycle is good usable parts from

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Hey Duncan keep up the good work. We must save more Dents from the crusher, we must restore not recycle. The only thing we should recycle is good usable parts from less fortunate Dents

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
A bit late, but thanks Jim....not a lot has happened, work is just too much at the moment so I don't see the frame getting wrapped up this year.
Might start working on the engine block though, it needs to be cleaned and cleaned up with the grinder.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Update....nothing has happened

:p

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Can't believe it's been almost a year and a half since there was a post in here :rofl2:

I figured I should update it :D

That new compressor might motivate me for a while....and I was at the bodyshop that is doing the paint a couple of weeks ago....so maybe things will happen this year.....maybe.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts