Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It's happen again

This Morning going to work I look in the rear view and what do I see. lots of smoke. At work and I got oil at the tail pipe. Look like the same problem as last time. and it very cold again the same as last time. Will be calling Dave here shortly. smiliecrybaby

Well it on the flat bed off to Dave.

This Morning going to work I look in the rear view and what do I see. lots of smoke. At work and I got oil at the tail pipe. Look like the same problem as last time. and it very cold again the same as last time. Will be calling Dave here shortly. smiliecrybaby

How many miles are on it again?

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
I'll bid $50.00 for your truck and if challanged, I will pay the "buy it now" price of $100.00.

I'm sure this truck will end up on Ebay... so I just wanted to let you know... as a friend... that I'll buy it from you "as is".

smilieneenar smilieneenar smilieneenar smilieneenar smilieneenar smilieneenar smilieneenar smilieneenar

In your dreams Beach, 100.00 I'll stop by you house and say Hi in AUG

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
In your dreams Beach, 100.00 I'll stop by you house and say Hi in AUG

You can stop buy... but I'm not paying you to do so.

I may serve you a beer!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ok sound good to me may need a place to sleep, got space.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Ok sound good to me may need a place to sleep, got space.

Well... that depends.....

1) How long you going to be hear?

2) What does your wife or girl friend look like?

3) Are you bringing any beer with you?

4) Do you snore?

5) How many people (kids, dogs, cats)?

6) What maintanence program do you follow as I have to be very protective of my truck... as I do not let it play or sleep with other trucks in the driveway that are not as well maintained.

1. Overnight
2. a girl
3. I could stop and pick a case.
4. Wife Me and a Guy friend
5. We Be on Motorcycles

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
If Beach won't take ya'll in, I will in Mid-Missouri. Got a guest bedroom with two queen beds! Bikes can stay in the garage with our four. :)

You still whiping up good food.
Let see SD via MO then KS to CO. Sound like a nice trip.
Have to see if I can work it out time wise.

Beach Question #4 I don't, maybe a night here or there. But I don't know for sure I'm always asleep.

no news????????????

Good I like to eat. have to see how the trip planning goes. will be intouch.
Thanks.

im not cerified in Diesels.. but i want to take a guess and say turbo seal...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts