Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Beach....

Hey Beach, what do you know about tuners...:rolling laugh:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
'hah'

Okay that is cold, funny :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: but cold:point2:

I think this should be Jeff's motto from now on :whyclick: :fan:

or maybe more to Jeff's liking beer emoticon :beer:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Yes he did. YelloThumbUp

Unfortunately over at the other site personal bashing of the members has reached an all time high and appears to be accepted behavior by the moderators and staff. But if you disagree with the Webmaster or a paying sponser you better pack your bags because on the double standard system over there the Webmaster gets pissy if you disagree with him or one of his paying sponsers.:headbang:

Kep4

Jäger
Looks like Jeff is on the Banned Wagon. Too bad, I wish they could just delete the post they don't like and move on.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Looks like Jeff is on the Banned Wagon. Too bad, I wish they could just delete the post they don't like and move on.

Well i doubt they will ever delete the post and move on as it was the Webmaster and he is to thin skinned to ever take criticism. He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Hello... and thanks for making me feel welcome (as always).

Not sure how you guys know or found out as I have not said anything except to one person... but no big deal.

For the record, I maybe stepped over the line and will appologize to the Webmaster at the other site. I will try and explain my position and that some of the words used towards me and images posted could be interpretated as "personal attacks" by FTE?

The thread is/was a worthless thread and I got caught up in it.

Hey... no reason to discuss the other site here... and probably just better to move on and keep the friendly and fun discussions that FTF is known for.

By the way, my idea is for Ford certified techs tohave a logo appear next to their screen name so people know they are a tech. As well, the other site charges for "supportor" status and my idea was to give that to them for free as a reward for participating in their forums (of their own free time and will).

I suugest FTF consider such a feature so new users know who is a tech and who is not. Nothing worse than a tech stating a fact or his opinon then he gets "slammed" for not knowing anything... when a new user assumes he is an "shade tree mechanic" like me and "slams him for his view.

To answer the first posters question... I know enough about tuners to be dangerous to myself and those around me and never reply to those threads in a technical manner due to my inexperience with them.
Want to talk about beer, cigars and oil... lets talk!!!:beer:

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
I sat in the shadows over there and watched as it went down, and I for one couldn't be more proud of the way you stood up for what you believed in. My hat's off to you buddy!

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
you did a great job beach. like i said in a previos thread and talked to maxium about. its going to hell in a handbasket and no one gives a rip.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Not sure how you guys know or found out as I have not said anything except to one person... but no big deal.

That would be me and my big mouth. I was reading the thread when the Webmaster went ballistic and posted "You threatend to leave in Febuary and didn't, well your gone now" then that comment was editted and removed and a large picture of a nuclear explosion was posted in its place. It appears the whole thread has been deleted now to protect those that feel the need to be protected.

Lets drink beer, smoke cigars and talk about oil. :beer:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
you did a great job beach. like i said in a previos thread and talked to maxium about. its going to hell in a handbasket and no one gives a rip.

I couldn't agree more. It is sad as there was alot of good information and people over there.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
well I'm having a beer rigth now and boy does it taste good ( don't smoke )and for Oil I use Beach has my data port. so here,s to you.:beer:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Ok, beer, oil and smokes it is. Just opened a fresh pack of Marlboro Lights, a new 20 pack of Bud longnecks, and 3 5qt. jugs of 15W40 Motorcraft. :beer:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Hey... no reason to discuss the other site here... and probably just better to move on and keep the friendly and fun discussions that FTF is known for.

Thanks,

Jeff

I agree with Jeff on this. We all know how things happen and are dealt with at other places but I really would like to move on and keep building what we have here for everyone to enjoy.

I also would like to add that if anyone of our members has a problem with what any of our admins or mods has to say (including myself) please let us know and we can try to reach a better understanding for everyone involved. Just send me a pm or e-mail and we can discuss anything you like.

All of our members are valued and we respect everyones opinion. If it wasn't for our members the site wouldn't be doing as well as it is. We are very proud of all the great members that have joined our site.

anyway about that beer. :beer: I think it's Blue Goose's turn to buy. YelloThumbUp

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I agree with Jeff on this. We all know how things happen and are dealt with at other places but I really would like to move on and keep building what we have here for everyone to enjoy.

I also would like to add that if anyone of our members has a problem with what any of our admins or mods has to say (including myself) please let us know and we can try to reach a better understanding for everyone involved. Just send me a pm or e-mail and we can discuss anything you like.

All of our members are valued and we respect everyones opinion. If it wasn't for our members the site wouldn't be doing as well as it is. We are very proud of all the great members that have joined our site.

anyway about that beer. :beer: I think it's Blue Goose's turn to buy. YelloThumbUp

You do have to admit however, it is fun to watch and point at the disfunctional family across the street every now and again.:point2:

But since some else is buying the beer, im ready to move on to the beer emoticon

We need a beer thread around here, and Jeff could even moderate it:beer:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
You do have to admit however, it is fun to watch and point at the disfunctional family across the street every now and again.:point2:

But since some else is buying the beer, im ready to move on to the beer emoticon

We need a beer thread around here, and Jeff could even moderate it:beer:

Yeah, it's fun to laugh at the disfunctional family sometimes. Like everyone else I'm just throwing out my opinion.

A beer thread is definately in order and if Ryan was old enough I'd say it's his turn to buy too. :beer:

Ford Truck Articles