Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Project Cheap Bastard: LEB 70 460

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wow...been a while since I updated this. Looks like Matty Bear updated and Paul posted the video. Engine is broken in, just trying to coordinate schedules for the dyno time. Renting a place in Atlanta more than likely for the day. I'm thinking some time this month for the results.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I read thru this and I am simply amazed by what you guys have accomplished. Id love to have some one give me some info:

I currently have a factory 1977 super camper special crew cab long bed 4x4 with a 460 that my dad ordered brand new in 76 he worked his ass off for this truck and i would just like to do it some justice, .

is there any pointer you guys can throw out to a new guy.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if trying to troll or don't know the definition of 'factory'.

Ben you are right... seems kind of troll-ish. Not sure why though... haha

Haha my ford knowledge/OCD section of my brain was on fire. SO. MANY. OPTIONS. NOT. AVAILABLE. TOGETHER!

Kelso/Castle Rock, WA area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Been a while since I updated this...not really sure where I left off, but Abraham has been completed, and run on the run stand. There's a video floating around on the ol innerwebz of her holding 5500rpm for an extended amount of time, making the Mad Dogs give a really cool Red glow in the dark effect. Dyno is still planned, but between my schedule and Kris', things nevcer seem to sync up.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That does not appear to have worked.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^Sounds awesome.....

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Sounds and looks great Ben!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Finally have a dyno date scheduled for mid-October...getting pretty excited for the results.

At the same time gonna have potentially the highest hp stock stroke 400 dyno'ing too.

Ford Truck Articles