Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

"New" Truck

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I picked up the chrome horn button, 3 spoke steering wheel, spare wiper motor, Hollendar Interchange 38th edition book, Chiltons Manual for 67-73 and a FoMoCo Ready Ref Maual for parts and accessories. Grand total $70

Quit bragging smilietease

j/k Sounds like you got a pretty good deal there.

78F250

New Jersey Chapter member
He has all sorts of repair manuals. There are boxes with Ford parts. That is where the horn button and wiper motor was. I wasn't interested in the one barrell carbs. If you know anyone that needs Packard parts, he has that as well. After thought. I put up some pics of my little score on my photobucket.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
You could put these on :wasntme: :
bigtires02.jpg

bigtires01.jpg

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I picked up the chrome horn button, 3 spoke steering wheel.
3 spoke steering wheel and horn button (or horn ring) same as:

1960/63 Falcon/Comet / 1961/66 F100/250 2WD / 1966 F100 4WD / 1967/70 F100/250 2WD/4WD / 1969/70 F350.

The steering wheel (only) is also the same as 1966/72 Bronco.

The steering wheel (black only) has been reproduced by Dennis Carpenter as has the horn ring. The individual parts for the horn ring are also repopped.

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Meguiars offers a plastic polish (PLASTX) for removing scratches, yellowing from plastic lenses (usually seen on older vehicle headlamp covers that have been exposed to the sun waaay too long).

But, I've found that tube toothpaste does the job just as well and sometimes even better. Mix a dab of water with toothpaste, start polishing.

Old ad slogan paraphrased: You'll wonder where the yellow went when you polish your plastic lenses with Pepsodent!

Good one Bill ! ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts