Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

***Wanted/Selling dent/bump parts***

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ask and you shall recieve...

Ben I'm gonna defer to you on some of this stuff if it does/does not belong just let me know and I can move some things around if need be.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
light lenses...please elaborate

dome light wiring/parts... Yes available

colored Ford tailgate panels...Please explain.

cruise control for a 77... yes ..can't remember if it is a 351/400 or for a 460

woodgrain interior parts...some

rear defroster window?......ya sure...15 of them ;)

see ad on other site as it hasn't been removed :)

Emblems and other small parts,body side chrome trim (complete set of dent chrome and extra pieces),FORD hood letters, 16" wheel covers,beauty rings, wiring harness,hoods,rear SC bench in blue,SC headliner,heater plenum,washer reservoirs,fuel tanks,locking hood latches, A Running 460 w/C6,4v Motorcraft carb, 460 AC bracketry and all the pulleys.3.54 Dana 60, 4 brand new on rims 16.5 tires."

Light lenses...side marker lights, '77 parking lamps, any tail lights

Dome lights...would be very interested, one thing I didn't wire up when I redid the Bronco, and only have the DL cover

Colored tail gate panels...on the other site, there were a couple panels that were colored...and it was described to me that there was a certain package (explorer I believe). So instead of the FORD panel just being the standard 'chrome' with black ford letters, the 'chrome' area was orange on one and green on the other...with the black FORD letters. Or were people mistaken, and they were just painted?

CC for '77...would be veeeeeeeeery interested in if it's for a 335.

Woodgrain...again could be interested in

rear defrost...I figured it would be worth a shot, seeing as I've only ever seen one...and that's Scott's.

Could also be interested in...FORD hood lettering, always interested in side trim, and would like to get a locking hood.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet thanks Aaron. I guess I'll start this show off. I've been looking for the following:

-Red xlt (woodgrain) door panels.

-Rear Bench for a 79 Bronco...don't care about color...that's what dyes are for

-Dark Brown Dash pad

-AC setup for a 79

-FORD hood lettering

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Here is I have been looking for: (I hate shipping)
  • A steering Gear Box(I can get this at any parts store;but I will put it on here anyway)
  • A Brake Master Cylinder (I can get this at any parts store;but I will put it on here anyway)
  • A Driver Side door
  • 2 Red XLT Door panels with the Map pocket
  • The thick XLT trim that run along the bottom of the truck
  • A nice Black Ranger-XLT glove box with emblem.
  • A Super Camper Special "Main" tank (Rear Tank)
  • A good steering wheel (Either the big one or the racing one)
  • A "XLT" Grille Emblem.
  • Super Camper Special Emblems (I love SCS more than anything and I just want a couple extra ones)-Mine just need to be re-done and have that little red and white insert put in.-
-With all due respect;-
-*-Anthony-*-
--76SCS--

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anthony...a couple questions...Are all these parts for the SCS? Won't the trim lengths be different and extremely hard to find? If not...I may be able to help you out.

I have a black glovebox door, but it reads 'custom'...so you'd need the new emblem.

I have an extra steering wheel too, it's got a little bit of damage right below the horn pad though...from an accidental encounter with a torch.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Actually the only thing would be the XLT bottom trim for the SCS door...
I have a Ranger Door on the glove-box right now,it only has 2 holes,and the XLT takes 3 holes...
IMG00291.jpg

And I already have that part....

Last edited:
P3250268.jpg

This is a long shot but I'd like to find a set of mint or near mint set of black XLT rear crewcab door panels. Anybody have or seen any for sale?

Yeah, I seen a set for sale on ebay a while back. They looked so good I bought 'em. Now I got a home for 'em to, sorry.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Anthony I might have some of the bottom chrome that I took off my truck. The door stuff will be the same. I know the bed stuff is different. I will look this weekend if I still have some pieces you are welcome to it.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Faded :).........

I'm pretty sure the pins are good

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Anthony I might have some of the bottom chrome that I took off my truck. The door stuff will be the same. I know the bed stuff is different. I will look this weekend if I still have some pieces you are welcome to it.

OK,just let me know if you find it...
And Thank-You so much for putting up with my annoying ass...

body panels

hello i am new to the site. a friend told me about this. i have front and rear fenders for a long box. i also have door shells. everything is rust free and still in the original packaging. give me an email [email protected] for pictures prices and any questions. thanks

Ford Truck Articles