Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What did you work on today

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
And then Tom sits on the exhaust stack and rips off a bean fart. Lights it off. There ya go doc. Hows that for a regen.

Oops blew out the screen. Too much fart

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Extremely plausible, except no overweight and oversize loads have come into the area lately

Under the cover of darkness, @Longjonsilver arrives. With great care he eases up to the machine, and releases his trained chipmunk with a tiny hammer and chisel. Down the exhaust he goes, a few minutes later he returns, and climbs into Jon's pocket. "That'll drive Doc nuts," Jon thinks to himself, as they slip silently back into the night .......

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

That’s great lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Under the cover of darkness, @Longjonsilver arrives. With great care he eases up to the machine, and releases his trained chipmunk with a tiny hammer and chisel. Down the exhaust he goes, a few minutes later he returns, and climbs into Jon's pocket. "That'll drive Doc nuts," Jon thinks to himself, as they slip silently back into the night .......

And then Tom sits on the exhaust stack and rips off a bean fart. Lights it off. There ya go doc. Hows that for a regen.

Oops blew out the screen. Too much fart

I don't understand any of this, but it made me laugh.......

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

Jon is raising orphand chipmunks
Tom is a jerk from another forum that weighs 400 lbs, and thinks he's god's gift to everything

Hehe! Thanks for the update.

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
SQLD is manufacturing metal pieces
fff224a0272d2240b81e31ce4ba2654b.jpg

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
I was thinking dropbox but I wasn’t to far off. Is that off of your dads truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Trying to get my new screwn door built and finished but I keep changing how I want it
5b75a06507cf5303ea1440026e0d72b9.jpg

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
It has small expanded metal behind the fine aluminum mesh. Just need another piece of expanded metal now

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
I would not show up in the middle of the night, maybe late afternoon, but not the middle of the night.

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Bwi is 10 minutes from me. I'll pick you up if you fly in.

I'd stay away from Baltimore right now, there is a little unrest brewing

So I see!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts