Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mystery power window kit

Hi guys, I posted some pics of the '57 Ford project that I purchased last week. The truck came with a power window kit, (actually two). There is a universal cheesy kit and one that looks to be made for the truck. All the stuff was kind of mixed togeather and no instructions. It is stamped Vintique Inc, made in USA, but an internet search found nothing. Anyone recognize it? Thanks!

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Try LMC Truck, and National Parts Depot, and try to back to original manual windows, or they might have power window kits for your truck if you want to go that route. It's up to you.. Hopefully you find this helpful to you.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

I've got all of the original parts too, it was all tossed in the bed, just have to figure out where it all goes. I'll probably have to buy a body assembly manual.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I might have a body manual for that year....I'll try to remember to have a look...feel free to remind me as forget stuff.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
They look like the ones I used in my 56 back around 2000. I had to "adapt to fit" Was a kit I bought from a supplier at Carlisle. Was a PIA to make work

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts