Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wal-Mart Special!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
'hah'Hah! I knew that would get you to look!

No seriously I ground down some bad spots on the B2 today and got 4 cans of primer and 3 cans of white paint! Got all the primer on and most of the paint!(Ran out!!):headbang: I'm gonna let them dry tonight and finish it tomorrow! :news-n-coffee:

'wtf' After realizing that it was just a future trail rig/trailer queen I quit trying to make it look perfect and am just gonna make it white to match the 02 and that way if I scratch it or roll it I can just paint it right back up!

I'll post pics tomorrow!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I guess you could say that but my light was a 100W work light! ROTFLMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Here are a few of the Beast!

Bronco2quater.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
FRESH PAINT!!!!!!!!!! Not much mud for this thing. Getting a 6" lift next week and some new tires hopefully so then she should look decent.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well I have a line on a set of axles 44 front and 9 rear then i was thinking about doing those new fiberglass teraflex springs for the rear and then some sort of coilover up front! but I have to wait and see what pans out with the axles. The guy I bought it from just happens to have a 6" lift layin around the farm and is going to include that in the price, along with a new back hatch! not bad for 800 bucks!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I hear that's the way to go if you wanna crawl! I wanna be able to put it in 1st and 4 low and let the clutch aout and not die! just crawl over whatever I want! LOL

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
I saw somewhere that a company makes stickers that look like mud and that one looked like they had been 4-wheeling... but they were just mud stickers!!!

I know it is not as good as the real thing... but since they make bullet hole stickers and baseballs that look like they went through a window... why not fake mud?:nana:

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
And improve upon the spray on hair so you can have your mullet back!!:nana:
I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I've no problem keeping MY hair.

Ford Truck Articles