Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > South East Chapter

South East Chapter (TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, VA, KY, FL)

Old 03-07-2011, 04:38 AM

Possum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of light
No middle-east chapter?

We outa start a Iraq/Afghanistan chapter, seems like the Possum stays here more than back home in Mississippi. Nah to many ragheads would join then, maybe a Mississippi chapter thou, that would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *lenny1carl
Really....Goose you're more "coot" than me. What the heck??
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 07:11 AM

Blue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond repute
You're over there?? Thank you very much for your service!

One of our moderators here (nobodyspecial) has done a couple of stints over there.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Fire in the hole...

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, I like to travel the world, see the sights... Although, I never really get to pick the destination...

Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. - CPT Parker - April 19th, 1775, Lexington
Old 03-07-2011, 08:14 AM

Possum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of lightPossum is a glorious beacon of light
Yea, same here nobodyspecial, can't wait till we get deployed to a tropical island or somewhere nice, instead of this desert. But the veiw is nice out here, I never knew Afghan had so many mountains. I've got 3 months before I get back to the States, but at least between here and Iraq I'll get a short tour out of it.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
I know it can never amount to what you've done for this country, but I just wanted to say thanks for your service, and be safe until you get back stateside.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Old 03-07-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTfball68 View Post
I know it can never amount to what you've done for this country, but I just wanted to say thanks for your service, and be safe until you get back stateside.
Thanks Ben, I bought me one of these head towels they wear over here. Next I'm gonna get one of them dresses they wear and try out the airports "random checks" on the way back home...hehehe...

Quote:
Old 03-07-2011, 09:31 AM
FTF's #1 Knob Polisher

Austin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Thanks Ben, I bought me one of these head towels they wear over here. Next I'm gonna get one of them dresses they wear and try out the airports "random checks" on the way back home...hehehe...
Let me know how that works!

Thanks for serving
Everyone is my teacher. Some I seek. Some I subconsciously attract. Often I learn simply by observing others. Some may be completely unaware that I'm learning from them, yet I bow deeply in gratitude.