Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Trailers, Towing and RV's

Trailers, Towing and RV's If you can pull it, discuss it here.

Old 09-02-2016, 11:17 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Yes, lots of Yeti's.
Coleman's....maybe Yeti's if this turns into more trips. We should only be seeing low 70's max and high 30's for lows.

If fact, the long term forecast is high 50's to low 60's and high 30's to low 40's...perfect temps.
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Those sound like really nice temps. Some of the older Coleman's are actually pretty capable of keeping things cold. Kinda like me. I can freeze my ass off in no time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 09-02-2016, 11:24 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Those sound like really nice temps. Some of the older Coleman's are actually pretty capable of keeping things cold. Kinda like me. I can freeze my ass off in no time......
They are newish...used them before, keeps ice for 4-5 days anyway.
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:

Old 09-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
It's September, time for the drunk out!

BTW, why are you even bothering with coolers? In the 'lodge, I'd fully expect there to be a few keg coolers and taps located inside and outside of the vehicle.

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp
Old 09-05-2016, 10:20 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Lol..none of that Bill.

Got more stuff done, damn near ready now. Went out to dump the tanks and when I got out I heard a squealing sound...dammit...bearings on OTR A/C compressor.

Oh well...will deal with it next year, cut the belts off.

The detailers came by, bus all washed and waxed.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Looks very nice, Duncan. Is the driver's seat comfortable?

Quote:
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Old 09-05-2016, 10:57 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Thanks Doug.

Barring any other thing that might crop up, all that is left mechanically is to check the shunt/primary wiring....inverter keeps giving me a low voltage alarm when starting...which isn't completely out to lunch as the battery voltage will drop below 10.5 when starting...but this didn't happen before.

I have a bad feeling the newish inverter is unhappy.

It's just gotta work for this trip....that's all....

Seat's pretty good...my fat ass likes it
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

A comfortable fat ass is a happy fat ass.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-05-2016, 11:04 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Exactly!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
Looking very nice Duncan, can't wait to hear tales from the upcoming adventure/drunkout.

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp