Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2 inch lift

im looking on a http://www.summitracing.com/dom/parts/sja-182p2k/overview/year/1989/make/ford/model/f-150 2inch lift kit, and want to know if i need more parts then there are in the kit suggested?
why i want a lift kit: i want the truck to sit higher then original and the springs are all worn out anyway, why i don't go bigger: it's not allowed where i live.

any advice on other shops or brands is welcome, the only thing is that they should be able to ship to belgium.

if anyone can say whats all involved in lifting the truck 2inches all help is welcome

thanks in advance guys:)

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
That is a good kit for what you want to do.
I would suggest to add the new shocks to the order they recommend as well.

The slight lift in the front will require the longer shocks.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I use F350 2wd coils . And get Chamber bushing kit .

Like Dustybumpers stated, You'll need longer struts/shocks for front and rear. Also, you'll have to look at your brake lines to ensure they can travel the extra 2". If not, you'll need to add brake lines to the list.

thanks for the help already, haven't decided yet how to do it any dimensions on the fender to ground spacing: original height (with good springs), 2inch lift, 4inch lift maybe 6inch lift.
I would like to do it right the first time.
regardss

Ford Truck Articles