Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Transit/Transit Connect

Old 03-22-2016, 07:30 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
Mine got recalled. Seatbelts don't meet safety standards. How the hell does that happen?
Is it down until it gets fixed or can you keep using it until they replace the belts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I saw the low profile version of one of these today in a parts house parking lot. The entire right side of the window was shattered, and there was a dent on the roofline right next to the windshield . Apparently he hit a turkey in midflight.......
Ouch, not good. Was the driver OK?

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2016, 08:44 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperrc View Post
Is it down until it gets fixed or can you keep using it until they replace the belts?

Ouch, not good. Was the driver OK?
Other than the changin' o' the shorts, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 03-22-2016, 05:28 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
What model did you buy Ernie?
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

blacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond repute
The recall that I see is warning us to watch for aftermarket modifications that may have damaged the retractor (such as a divider wall)
Old 03-22-2016, 07:07 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksnapon View Post
The recall that I see is warning us to watch for aftermarket modifications that may have damaged the retractor (such as a divider wall)
Thanks for that Vince...I had one installed but I don't see any interference from it.
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:

Old 03-22-2016, 07:50 PM

cbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNFXDLI View Post
Thanks for that Vince...I had one installed but I don't see any interference from it.
Be careful ,we don't want nothing knocking you out when your driving!..

Im not a bum,Im on vacation!....
Old 03-22-2016, 07:55 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaker65 View Post
Be careful ,we don't want nothing knocking you out when your driving!..
It would take a hell of a lot to move that divider!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2016, 08:04 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Took the Winter tires off today and put the factory ones on. Interesting to look at the amount of sipes on the Winter ones.

Guess the days of multileaf are over as well!

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Is that one leaf or two? Is that an air bag in front of the diff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 04-02-2016, 08:20 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Quote:
Is that one leaf or two? Is that an air bag in front of the diff?
2 leafs..and just a rubber (or poly) bumper, 350 has the same thing.
Quote:
Quote: