Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Missouri flood waters

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
this is usually my way home. have to use the back way now. This is from a creek that normally runs into the Mississippi that's probably less than 1/2 a mile away.

IMAG0107.jpg

rambler

New Shoes......
18 y/o boy drowned nearby me,, my wife knew his mother very well. he was out with his buddies on a boat on the flooded river, boat hit something and they fell overboard.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Dang......I wonder how deep that is.....could a lifted truck drive through that safely? Is that a few feet, or several feet?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
that road was actually built up some after the 95 flood so probably 3-4 feet off the road surface depending on where you are at on the road but a lot deeper off the sides of the road. There is a bridge in there closer to the other side. The side railings on the bridge are probably waist high to an averaged size person.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
no more water on the road. taking a little longer to get back into it's banks though. The flood waters bring out the bow fisherman.

Ford Truck Articles