Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

This sucks, no ga chapter???

Why are we being discriminative here folkssmiliebeenripped

blacksnapon

Staff member
Gather up about 4 members from georgia, and I'm sure the admins will consider it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well as the rules go, you need 3 other members I believe, and someone willing to be the chapter leader. If you're close to the NC border, I'll adopt you for the time being.

Nah, I'm right outside Athens(UGA), thanks anyways Ben. ANybody else from GA?

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Recruit 3 other georgia members and be the chapter leader, or get one of them to be the leader.

Also, it'd be good if they were active members. There are several members of the NC chapter, but only 3 of us (Ben [UTFBall68], Cliff [SuperSnake], and myself [SuperCab]) ever post there.

lol yeah, or I could just make 3 other "me"s and have my own chapter. smiliestirthepot

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Yep the other got it right. No discrimination going on here. Chapters are formed when there are enough interested members to form it....:)

Gotcha, I'll have to keep an eye out for other Ford fools in GA:)

This site is just a tick over 2 yrs. old and rather than create forums that would remain empty, we build them as needed. We have other GA. members but to date none have asked for a chapter. We will be more than happy to accommodate you if you get the required number of GA. folks that want a chapter.

BTW, welcome and thank you for choosing to be here at FTF.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I suppose so. It would be boring though, no?

Not if he has split personalities...for all we know, he could be Cliff, Tex, Tony and himself all wrapped into one...haha.

With me around??? Heck no!!

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
hey OLD FORD BLUE im from Georgia and if you want a new member im game so count me in for the Georgia chapter

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
well that makes 3 we just need one more and what do you have to do to be chapter leader and what do you do as a chapter leader?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
So... A Georgia chapter sure would be nice... What exactly is envolved in being the chapter leader?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gotta get enough folks that are willing join, something like 5 people. Then offer up your services to be the CL...if you're unopposed, I guess the Mods/Admins review it and either accept or decline. If more than one person wants to be a CL, then it gets voted on by the chapter members.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I see. Sounds like something that needs to happen!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I think it is 5 members. That is what we had to get for a NJ Chapter and I was volunteered as the leader and not many people post in there unfortunately. But if you do get the number the admin will get the chapter started up quick for you. Things should pick up when people realize this is the site to be on instead of some of the other sites too.

Ford Truck Articles