Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1976 F-100 Ranger

Greetings Ford Fanatics! I have just been reunited with my first vehicle that I gave up in 1991! Not sure where to start... It's thrashed :( It has sentimental value but will probably cost a fortune to restore. It runs but needs work. What's a good resource for parts? Or if I decide to sell it? Thx!

Thx for the welcomes! I found "LMC Truck" and now subscribe to the catalog. Looks like it has most of the parts and accessories I will need. Anyone familiar with them? Thumbs up or down?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thx for the welcomes! I found "LMC Truck" and now subscribe to the catalog. Looks like it has most of the parts and accessories I will need. Anyone familiar with them? Thumbs up or down?

It depends on who you talk to. Some say LMC are good some say they ain't. there are a couple of more places you can get parts catalog to help look for parts. Try Carpenters and NPD (national Parts Depot) click on the links. If there are others I am sure someone will post up a link.

Dennis Carpenter
http://dennis-carpenter.com/default.aspx

NPD.

http://www.npdlink.com/

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
LMC has most of the stuff they sell made in China, so it is nowhere near OEM quality but the pricepoint is much less then NOS or Dennis Carpenter.

Both LMC and NPD buy some products from Carpenter as they have the original Ford tooling for many parts.

Places like Green Sales and FleaBay are also good for parts as well.

Welcome to FTF smilieFordlogo

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Welcome to the site.

Don't forget the salvage yards, plenty of gems to be found....

bit late but Welcome to FTF!

I've got parts from LMC, Napa, the wrecking yards (a lot!!!) and lately from people parting out their trucks (as almost all the junk yards have closed in the past few years :( )

Yea,Calif. doesnt have good wreaking yards nomore,Where not like the
people back east that hoard the ford.....smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts