Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

First bright green rep cube

I dont really know how the reputation squares work, but I got my first light one today. :)

Thanks guys. :D

;)

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
It's pretty simple. Say something that's so dumb we can make fun of you, and you get more. Shouldn't be hard to do, knowing you. smilietease

Welcome to the club!

I've no idea how the scaling works...but I think the light green are worth two hundred points a peice...don't quote me on that though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You've been on 3 months more than me, made 500 more posts, and I have 2 light green boxes, you just got your first?

Catch up :rofl2:

It was probably for your 'icles' statement. Or maybe you've said alot more stupid things than he has? And for the record, I didn't start posting until 4 months after you joined, and I've got more than double your posts and 2 more boxes...so I must post lots of useless crap that can be made fun of. I'm quite the useless poster in the last month and a half I'd say.

Last edited:
and here I thought these boxes were for being intelligent with good answers to questions ? ;)

how could I be so far off ?

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
It was probably for your 'icles' statement. Or maybe you've said alot more stupid things than he has? And for the record, I didn't start posting until 4 months after you joined, and I've got more than double your posts and 2 more boxes...so I must post lots of useless crap that can be made fun of. I'm quite the useless poster in the last month and a half I'd say.

True. that got me alot of rep. Also, I do say more funny/stupid things than most people. And you say alot of useful things, along with the crap, so you deserve the extra rep.

Also, I do post alot more than alot of people, and therefore the chance of me getting random rep is higher...

Also I cant see the lounge so there are less appropriate places to post stupidity, so I miss out on the rep. :p

[scarcasm]You can't see the lounge? That's news to me! You should've mentioned it more and maybe it woulda changed. [/scarcasm]

Ryan

Wow, HTML formatting! That makes the statement, like, almost funnier!

smiliestirthepot ;)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
IMHO the powers that be should ditch ALL the non-tech stuff that way the non-stop bitching will in fact stop...

I see your point...and would typically agree with that...but why should 3-4 kids that complain about it ruin it for the rest of 1,165ish members? I say rid the complainers before you rid the forum. What would be next...the Fanatic forum...that way it'll keep the poor people from complaining. Every single one of us had to wait 6570 days to be 18 (not accounting for leap years)...so just chill and follow the rules the way I see it.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I am going to say that I do not want to see this thread spinning out of control over Lounge access like some of the others have. The first hint I or any other mod/admin see of that happening this thread will be closed.

Here are the facts:
Lounge access is reserved for those over 18.
If you are under 18 you will NOT be given lounge access.
Whining, crying, asking, complaining, begging for lounge access, special user groups etc will not get a person anywhere. If you have a constructive suggestion for the betterment of the site post it up in the suggestions and supports forum or send a PM to a mod/admin. It will be discussed, considered and a decision will be made. Continued rebellion over decisions is unproductive, annoying and disruptive to the site and will be handeled appropriately. Good of the whole not the whim of the few.

I encourage everyone of all ages to enjoy this site to the best of THEIR ability and don't dwell on what might or could be.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats Conner! I still have no idea how I got all mine:suspicious: , but Keep up the good work!smiliegitrdone

oh btw nicely said aaron <----totally not highjacking! LOL

Ford Truck Articles