Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

69 f250

My wife isn't to thrilled about my newest purchase . This is a feeler thread to see if I have some interest. It's a 69 f250 with the 390 backed by a 4 speed with granny low. Runs good shifts good 4x4 works. Leaks some anti freeze and it sits on intake haven't had time to look into it yet. Temp runs fine however. Over all the body is decent for its age. No real rot on the body some surface rust. One cab mount is showing it's age but still feels really sturdy. And sits ok. Speedo does not work. No power steering but I do believe I have one for it. Comes with a extra cluster and odds and ends chrome. Tires are.decent 265-16s. Over all its a cool old truck
I may have to part with to keep the peace at home lol. Pics are in my thread where I introduced myself. I can post some on this 5 thread tomorrow. I'm located in cedar falls iowa. Asking price is 2500. Obo

Fellro

Staff member
Damn, your right up the road from me and you have that nice a rig? No funds here unfortunately...

I'm going to clean it up do a couple small things to it in the next few weeks. And see what happens with it. She does seem to run nice

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts