Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I think ive run out of stuff to fix!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So I did the water pump, thermo, temp sender, serp belt(Gates Green Stripe) Hoses, and the fuel filter, also swapped out zip tie hold downs for the factory style. Ordered from Rockauto.com. I now do not have anything left on my list of crap to fix on this truck. Haaaha

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I usually change everything, then I do not have issues down the road lmao. Unless its caused by me.

Also changed the filler neck to one with no holes or rust lmao......

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
So I did the water pump, thermo, temp sender, serp belt(Gates Green Stripe) Hoses, and the fuel filter, also swapped out zip tie hold downs for the factory style. Ordered from Rockauto.com. I now do not have anything left on my list of crap to fix on this truck. Haaaha

well with all that extra money youll have not feel free to come visit my truck for me..

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The 7.3 belt is huge, 8 Rib also. If it was dual alt it would be even longer lmao

Here is my "Free" Plow LMAO, ordered all the parts for it, gonna tare it down tomorrow and get it ready for new stuff

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
looks in need of a good painting...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Its seized in both directions, it doesnt tip, or angle lmao. Ordered new pivot pins and the tubes, and a bunch of other stuff. Taking it apart tonight haha

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
dont forget the rattle cans...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Im going to need a lot lmao

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
especially for 6 coats....

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I was going to get the plow tore down today, but the weather says no! Stupid RAIN!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Picked up a Meyer 8.5 EZ Mount Plus System yesterday. Ill post some pics when I get it out of my truck. Plow is actually in really nice shape. Framing is like new. Only need truck side EZ Mount Brackets now.....unless I convert the EZ Mount system to the Classic Mount style for now.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That plow is the "free" 8Ft. My new 1 is still in back of my 91 F350

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts