Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

We've come a long way baby!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Look at the stats on our front page from November 07, then look at us now! We've come a long way! Congrats and thanks to all of you that make this site the great place it is!

ftf07.jpg

ftf07-2.jpg

BTW, Brad, if you look real hard at the lower left corner of the first screenshot, you will see the current temp is 63 here. :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ooo that sounds like a wicked awesome TOTM... Too bad Tony didn't save the picture :headbang:

Here I'll help :D

DSC00738-small.jpg

:D Joking aside... Congrats FTF. That's quite a feat. The growth is exponential-- in another year we'll be be at like 10k members!! :nana:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
So basically we have come a LONG way from when SKAN of all people had the truck of the month?

The first ever truck of the month belonged to Brad. Not only was he the first man to see the invention of the wheel, he was also the first wheels on FTF. :D

Ooo that sounds like a wicked awesome TOTM... Too bad Tony didn't save the picture :headbang:

:D Joking aside... Congrats FTF. That's quite a feat. The growth is exponential-- in another year we'll be be at like 10k members!! :nana:

So he was talking about site growth? I thought he was taking about improvements in the trucks of the month. And yes I was joking. I was aware that he was talking about site related numbers.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, yea I like it here. Congrats.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I'm pretty proud of our little island of misfit toys. Thanks to all who made it possible, Brad (who talked me into joining, in case you're wondering who to blame), and all the admins that keep it running.

BdayBigGrin <= official Northwest smilie.

Wow awesome, I joined a while ago but haven't been active since about 4 months ago. I wish I would've spent more time on the site sooner, thanks to Ryan for bringing me over. :)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
And you can blame Brian for draggin me over here! :rotz:

I got my foot in the door now though, so lets see you throw me out! :rolling laugh:

Oh and congrats FTF!

.........So like do we great a prize or some thing...? :D

Well...lets see.

For winning the 2008 truck of the year (thanks guys and gals!), I received...

A $1000 gift certificate to Mid-fifty truck parts....OK that did not happen. :nono:

A gift certificate for $50 from McDonald's...Ok that did not happen. :nono:

A cookie!...OK that did not happen either. :nono:

Hmm...doesn't look like you are getting a prize or anything. :rolling laugh:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well...lets see.

For winning the 2008 truck of the year (thanks guys and gals!), I received...

A $1000 gift certificate to Mid-fifty truck parts....OK that did not happen. :nono:

A gift certificate for $50 from McDonald's...Ok that did not happen. :nono:

A cookie!...OK that did not happen either. :nono:

Hmm...doesn't look like you are getting a prize or anything. :rolling laugh:

smiliecrybaby I want a cookie!!!

My presence is completely Ryan's fault.....

Ford Truck Articles