Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2013 Truck Of The Year

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Congrats!!...beautiful truck!

Thank you all for such a nice honor of my truck being the 2013 FTF TOTY and congratulations again to all the 2013 TOTM winners. It was such a great TOTM collection of Fords from different eras and styles that as you can see from the TOTY votes there was a little of something for everyone.

Thank you all again.:)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Congratulations, Randy! When you first posted pictures of your truck and mentioned that you drive it regularly, it instantly caught our attention. It's an awesome ride, and you should be proud of it.

Ryan

Thank you Ryan for the kind words and also thank you for giving us such a great place to enjoy Ford trucks and making new friendships.:)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Randy...well deserved. Not sure what I like more, the frequency it's driven, the fact that it's yellow, or the 557 under the hood.

Congrats Randy - that is a beauty of a truck you have.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Very well deserved for that beautiful, yellow dent! And welcome to the Dentside Domination Society!

AMEN! smilieFordlogo

Congrats Randy...well deserved. Not sure what I like more, the frequency it's driven, the fact that it's yellow, or the 557 under the hood.

Couldn't have said it better that this ^^^.....the story, the regular use, and the color sold me from the beginning.

Congrats...well deserved!!!

Thank you again Roy. I am going to have to learn a little bit more about modern technology before I can post a "video clip". But hopefully sooner rather than later.smilieFordlogo

A very worthy TOTY...congrats Randy

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts