Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Factory Roof Lights

HiYa Fellas

thought I would put this here for those needing the 411

The Factory lights for above cab lights roughly 84 too 89
These new lights are 39.95 Plus shipping About 50 bucks

web browser LMC Truck

page #71 PN# 49-3700

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Be careful as there are two part numbers. The other number is 47-4172, and that is for each single light housing. However, each light housing comes with the housing, the gasket, the pigtail and socket, and the bulb.

The part number you posted is for the entire kit, however there are differences in the wiring from the part number above.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Be careful as there are two part numbers. The other number is 47-4172, and that is for each single light housing. However, each light housing comes with the housing, the gasket, the pigtail and socket, and the bulb.

The part number you posted is for the entire kit, however there are differences in the wiring from the part number above.

That's correct.Also note that the lenses will not be a factory replacement. The factory Ford 1/4 turn plugs are larger than the supplied from LMC. I was disappointed that they couldn't make an exact match !!???? I still have not used the ones I received last week since I do not want to change the factory harness. I could modify the LMC housing, but I'll see if I can source lenses that are a direct replacement. Kinda a drag.

Way too go fellas you are both right...I just bought the full replacement kit and used a sealant (as an added protection) but yes amkatt you are also right the matchup is not exactly the same.. however since someone had glued my lenses too the base of the unit I had too go with this kit and alter the wiring using different connectors

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts