Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Found this beauty.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
This truck was in the hospital parking lot in Billings, MT. The inside looked very nice also. I waited around for somebody to show up, but, alas!

photo.PNG

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Is that a pearl or metallic?...looks very nice!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That is nice....whenever I see something like that, I always try to wait just so I can hear it start up and idle.....love the sound of old carburetor'd (is that a word?) vehicles.

I would have to get used to that color though......if I ever forked out the kind of money that is required to do one of these restores, I'd stick with either factory or something solid like red, black, blue, etc.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Found this same truck again today. I hung around for about 20 minutes and nobody showed up. Beautiful!

20160902_105410.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I saw something very similar at the local mall parking lot. It was blacked out with some nice chrome wheels, very cool and very sinister looking.

Yea ,I like those old vehicles too because of that ,especially the cars that
that have those rounded back ends!...It just makes them look sexy!...:)

I do love those old trucks. My problem is that then I would have to have 2 trucks, and my wife complains about costs of everything, like insurance. I also have this issue. If it was built to be a truck, I use it like one. I have prettied up several "trucks" for friends, they never would have thought of putting 3 tons of gravel in the back of theirs. I would hate to mark up something like that.

Aaron Thomas
Newport News

Ford Truck Articles