Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lincoln seats in truck

Fellro

Staff member
Are the seat controls on the seat, or were they on the door?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Oh that's classy... :D

Nicely done!

Ryan

hello
The seats have the control on them but I cannot be sure as the whole dash was gone, I am a retired iron worker so the brackets were no problem but if I cannot get them to work then I will take them out and do something else. They are comfortable now but it galls me to have something that will not work

Fellro

Staff member
Most times if the controls are on the seat, all you have to do is hook up a power wire to them and run a ground to the floor pan. Now if they were memory seat, might be a bit different. For the most part though, those wires will be excess, with the control on the seat, you should be able to find a single power wire that goes to the switch, and a ground for it. Do you know what year/model Lincoln it was?

Lincoln Seats

Those seats look great. I just put some late model Jeep Cherokee seats in my F100 and they are 6 way power seats. Luckily there is a two prong connector on the bottom of each seat - one prong for a hot wire and one prong for a ground. I wired them up and they work like a champ. Maybe you can get a serial # or model # of your seats and find a wiring diagram online?

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Those seats look great. I just put some late model Jeep Cherokee seats in my F100 and they are 6 way power seats. Luckily there is a two prong connector on the bottom of each seat - one prong for a hot wire and one prong for a ground. I wired them up and they work like a champ. Maybe you can get a serial # or model # of your seats and find a wiring diagram online?

smilieIagree

really nice truck too!!YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles