Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

well It's time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
You guys can simply tell me who the CL is going to be or if there is more then one person interested I'll set up a poll and get a vote done

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Looks like two candidates to me.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
lets get the show on the raod. wh o is it going to bed. im trashed sjroyyh

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Ok guys, you wanted a geographic region for a chapter as oppose to a state and we got it. It is now time for me to step down and for you guys to elect a chapter leader.

Here is the list of folks I have listed as a member:
1973 F-100 4x4
4r100-3
A_G
CaFordDude
COUNTRYBOY77
KRP
mtflat
polarbear

if your interested then reply to this thread.

I'll be back in Udaho permanently come April...

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
This needs to be decided and voted on in the next few days. The process is dragging out a bit to long. Are Ernie and AG both intersted? If so please post up you are.

I want to have this situation resolved before Saturday.

Ok So last call do we have

Polarbear
&
A_G
interested and need to put it to a vote?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
im interested

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I do believe PB has been around since Aarons post (post #28) was made (I just observed PB's last online @5:35PM on 1/29/09); if Ernie is not interested in the position then I guess AG will win by default. That's fine too; this is apparently a lifetime position/appointment with no elections on an annual or the like basis. The position also need not be like being in the boy scouts, for obvious reasons.

*The system has another flaw too, the possibility of an elected individual self appointing someone beneath them of their own personal choosing. No formal removal process in the event of poor performance of a voted in person seems to be defined :(

Last edited:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
I do believe PB has been around since Aarons post (post #28) was made (I just observed PB's last online @5:35PM on 1/29/09); if Ernie is not interested in the position then I guess AG will win by default. That's fine too; this is apparently a lifetime position/appointment with no elections on an annual or the like basis. The position also need not be like being in the boy scouts, for obvious reasons.

*The system has another flaw too, the possibility of an elected individual self appointing someone beneath them of their own personal choosing. No formal removal process in the event of poor performance of a voted in person seems to be defined :(

lamens terms please

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
We don't need to get too formal Bill. I'm up for it, A_G's interested, any other interested parties need to say sumthin' aand we need to get rolling. YelloThumbUp

Last edited:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
An ounce of prevention is worth half a ton of cure. Always best to tie up loose ends rather than leave room for possible headaches at a future date.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Chapter leader is not for life. Votes can be had, changes can be made at the will of the members of a particular chapter and certainly at the will of the Administration of FTF. With that nominations are closed and so is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles