Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2008 F250/350 Harley Edition

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Anyone else think that grill looks better in chrome- especially on the new style? I'm not in love with that new front end compared to the prior one, but it seems when it's painted it draws attention to the odd headlights. Could just be me, mind you.

Wow I reallllly don't like the look of it. Bad color combination, and as someone on that page noted, wtf is up with the HUUUUUGE badges? They're far to obtrusive IMO.

Anyone else think that grill looks better in chrome- especially on the new style? I'm not in love with that new front end compared to the prior one, but it seems when it's painted it draws attention to the odd headlights. Could just be me, mind you.
I like the idea of the deletetion of the #%*&# embossed Super Duty on the grill and the black background within the headlamps somewhat subdues the "odd headlights".

From Edmunds.Com:

The blacked-out grille forgoes the Super Duty embossing found on regular models, and Ford has added horizontal chrome strips within the grille frame. Revised headlamps flank the sides, and a new Ford oval is upsized with an extra chrome ring.
ford-f-250-harley-4.jpg

blacksnapon

Staff member
Is Your head spinning, Goose? Is sweat glistening on your brow? Boy thats a pretty truck! Whoever buys one of those will be very happy. Who might be one of the lucky ones? That truck looks oddly like......like.......YOURS! BUHAHAHAHA

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts