Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

08 F250 Harley Edition by Southern Comfort on Ebay

'08 F250 Harley Edition by Southern Comfort on Ebay

08Harley.jpg

08Harley2.jpg

For more pictures and info, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...QQitemZ370009854605QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#lg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol. It's too fancy'd up for me. I don't especially love show trucks. Don't get me wrong, if ANYONE would like to buy it for me, please feel free :D

By the way, for anyone who doesn't know... Southern Comfort is the company that bought Centurion (the company who stretched my truck) and they've continued to do custom truck work, but all of it is so flashy like that, and not classy like my truck. They kind of made a bad name for Centurion and that makes me not like them so much... Not to mention they have erased Centurion trucks from history because they have NO ONE on their teams that knows ANYTHING about these older trucks. I tried to call and get information one time and it was like they had never even heard the word Centurion before. What shame :rotz:

Last edited:
Lol. It's too fancy'd up for me. I don't especially love show trucks. Don't get me wrong, if ANYONE would like to buy it for me, please feel free :D

By the way, for anyone who doesn't know... Southern Comfort is the company that bought Centurion (the company who stretched my truck) and they've continued to do custom truck work, but all of it is so flashy like that, and not classy like my truck. They kind of made a bad name for Centurion and that makes me not like them so much... Not to mention they have erased Centurion trucks from history because they have NO ONE on their teams that knows ANYTHING about these older trucks. I tried to call and get information one time and it was like they had never even heard the word Centurion before. What shame :rotz:
Hey Chris, I thought this (Southern Comfort) was the company you told me that took over Centurion. Apparently, the same guy that badged Centurion still works for Southern Comfort......This F250 has badging all over it just like you told me your truck had Centurion badging.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts