Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

banjo bolts

where can i buy the stock banjo bolts for the calipers on my 77 f150. ive called every where including a ford dealer. nobody can get them. If i knew the thread size i could probably make them i know its 3/8 but not sure if it is 16 threads or 24. or it might be metric but i doubt that

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
If i knew the thread size i could probably make them i know its 3/8 but not sure if it is 16 threads or 24

With a little practice, you can get a pretty good idea of pitch with a tape measure...

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Check to see if they come new with aftermarket calipers, is so take them out of the box and send the calipers back tell'em you didn't need them..

Fellro

Staff member
They don't come with the ones from Autozone, I do know that much, tried that route myself for a customer once...Autozone has some by themselves with the bleeders and fittings, so it is possible they may have yours. My occasion was trying to find longer bolts for an old Chevelle. If you can take the line and caliper, it would assure you can get the right length. Other stores should have some too, if you talk to the right people.

Ford Truck Articles