Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

Introduce yourself and where you're from.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Chris "Mus" Fahy. Belle Mead NJ. Yall know who I am.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm Ian...

Grew up in central MA (Holden), now I'm going to the University of Maine, Orono, studying engineering (no, not this kind:
Engineer.gif
).

More than likely stay in Maine or NH after I graduate...too much family in MA to go very far, but I like more elbow room than is easily found in that state. Thinking maybe work for the DOT in one of the two, as a highway engineer.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
LOST or Larry , From Clearfield county PA . About 2 hrs North of Pittsburgh and 20 miles below I80 .

Fellro

Staff member
Roger, eastern Iowa...

Hmm, didn't see that there were new additions, just checking new posts didn't say which forum it came from...

Last edited:
upst NY in the Adirondacks. up here we hate commies. now i'm going back to bed.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Sweet. Thats like 100X better. Umm so where do I get my grabber green? Mr. Consultant? LOL

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
WELL your in luck!!

you can get it at your local parts store, walmart, any paint store, autobody shop and other various automotive places and paint shops!

Fellro

Staff member
Hey Rog, check your GPS....smilietease

Can't be too much worse than the wife calling her friend down here and saying we just crossed the Minnesota line whe we were in Oklahoma....:rofl: 'smiliedoh' :rofl:

Can't be too much worse than the wife calling her friend down here and saying we just crossed the Minnesota line whe we were in Oklahoma....:rofl: 'smiliedoh' :rofl:

I think you took that wrong turn at albuquerque like that pesky rabbit was always doing in the cartoon. :suspicious:

Fellro

Staff member
Certainly would be a long reroute...

Brian, Saugus Massachusetts...

come one add MA to the list on the forum!

really, what's up with that??

Ford Truck Articles