Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CA Chapter: Contact Information

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So an idea was brought up for us to share contact information amongst our respective chapters. I understand that a lot of you may be interested in maintaining your privacy so participation here is strictly voluntary.

If you'd like to PM your name and phone number to me then I can compile a list of names and numbers in case we need to contact chapter members to make sure they are okay after something like a natural disaster, for example. It would also prove useful if we were having a get together and we were trying to reach each other.

Again-- strictly voluntary, not required. You have my word that the information will never be shared with anyone without your prior consent; it will go directly from the PM into an excel sheet on my computer. Just let me know if this is something that interests you, or even if it's not something that interests you YelloThumbUp

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Im not in your chapter but technically im not in any chapter so i sent a PM anyways

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Ditto, you've got mine as well...

Ford Truck Articles