Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Whelp! Met Raptor22

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
As the title says, I met Connor, aka Raptor22 today. He walked over to my place after he got out from school-- high school is only about 10-15 minutes walking distance.

Nice kid-- talked a whole lot about my truck (what else) and took him for a ride around the block... And something AMAZING happened! Pulling out onto the main drag, I stomped it and the shift into 2nd chirped my tires!!! :nana: :nana: That's never happened before, I was so proud :rofl:

Anyways, he's a little shrimp and none of us pick on him enough. So bring on the pickin'!!! smilietease

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
So are you saying your in the habit of inviting boys from the local schools to your house to "see your truck" or "Chirp your tires"?

Pervert!

Just kiddin man. Cool you guys got to meet. Cool part of the internet for sure.

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Two good things happened. You met a forum member and took some mileage off the tires.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Oh they're just crappy in-house brand tires at Les Schwab... I bought the truck with them already on it, and I couldn't wait to wear the tread out so I could buy some quality tires... Well then 3 of them went severely out of round, so Les Schwab gave me a pro-rated price on a new set of 4 that I couldn't pass up. So now I've got brand new tires that I hate. I've already had another 1 of the new 4 go severely out of round, that one was replaced for free (damn right it was).

Raptor...step away from the Skan....no good can come from it.

........ Pulling out onto the main drag, I stomped it and the shift into 2nd chirped my tires!!.....I was so proud.....

Just look at the wonderful example he is setting for this nations young people. Showing them how to get into trouble with the police, pay tickets, earn points on their licenses, and lose them after a few too many tries.

Good job! smilietease

Where was Aaron when we need him anyway?

police.gif

thpolicecar.gif

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Glad you help the younger crowd.

I'd say other than wife and red I've got about at least 2 1/2 hours to then next closest ftf member. That being Ameritaz in NY

Glad I found the thread. I let Chris have the exclusive rights to the thread in order to protect the infinite order of his postwhoredom. Skan is a cool guy, and he didn't inappropriately touch me too much. That was awesome when he barked his tires, and he didn't even try to. Sorry if I took too much time out of your studying... :p

Still a really awesome truck. YelloThumbUp

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It's funny how somebody can go from being a cool kid to a lil bastard in one sentence.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hahaa .. its too bad i love a couple of a thousand miles from you guys.. i would really like to see your trucks.. and you to see mine

So what is the status of the CA chapter meeting we were planning? I vote the location as Davis.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
hahaa .. its too bad i love a couple of a thousand miles from you guys.. i would really like to see your trucks.. and you to see mine

I'd come down for sure but My truck don't float well . And its been couple years since I scuba drove.

Ford Truck Articles