Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Regional Chapter

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Hey folks. We are trying something a little different in the NW because members are still a bit few and far between. What would you guys think about doing something similar here in the south? Get a few states together and give it a try?

Let me know if you guys would like to give it a try and what states you would like to include.

Blade

Backwoods boy
yeah i agree with tyler..... im one of those people that are interested

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well let me ask this. I know you guys have expressed interest in a TN state chapter. How many interested bodies do you have for a STATE chapter.

Would members rather form a regional chapter?

Admins said they are cool either way but I would like to see some movement inthe chapters and not sure 2-3 people provide that?

What say you folks?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Well let me ask this. I know you guys have expressed interest in a TN state chapter. How many interested bodies do you have for a STATE chapter.

Would members rather form a regional chapter?

Admins said they are cool either way but I would like to see some movement inthe chapters and not sure 2-3 people provide that?

What say you folks?

State or Regional is ok with me...

I expressed interest in a regional chapter cause we didn't have enough members for a state chapter at that time...

Now we have 3TN members, and Blade who has said he will join TN chapter if it's formed...

For now, state chapter might actually be better...[confused]

Ford Truck Articles