Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New England GTG possibility?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey so i have been itching for a New England GTG for a LONG time now. any possibilities on this? possibly a meet in Massachusetts? it would be the most centralized location. any thoughts? Im Hoping we can get something together in October:beer:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm real busy through October...if a GTG happens, I'll try to make it, but I can't commit to anything in the next month or two at this point.

I'd love to do one, though, once I've got a little more time. This winter, or next spring if we want to try to do something outdoors.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
I'm real busy through October...if a GTG happens, I'll try to make it, but I can't commit to anything in the next month or two at this point.

I'd love to do one, though, once I've got a little more time. This winter, or next spring if we want to try to do something outdoors.

ok cool. i think a nice cookout at some park in Mass would be great for the spring time.

So we should still try to get a NE GTG goin.. ive seen Trav once, and that was pure coinsidence lol

Any progress on this? Maybe something July-August? I know of some cool parks either around here or in the Concord/Lexington area.

Ford Truck Articles