Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

e.f.i manifolds for 300 6cyl

i have benn reading some of you guys are saying that the exauhst manifold off the e.f.i 300 6cyl. is a good replacement for a performance upgrade on the old school 300. is it worth going to the local picknpull yard and getting one at there half price sale this weekend? will it be a noticeable upgrade?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I've heard of quite a few people doing it. It's a good way to get you true duals. If I recall correctly there was a small HP increase, but it wasn't too much.

They flow better than the stock log manifold, but I doubt you'd notice anything in your assmeter w/o buying a new intake and getting a bigger carb on it.

I don't think the factory exhaust manifold works with the performance intakes, so if you plan on making that swap in the future, go ahead and pick up the efi manifolds.

hey justin what do you think of cliifords products? do you have any performance stuff on your truck? if so what do you have and do you like it?by the way good name my name is justin also

Ford Truck Articles