Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Northwest Chapter Roll Call

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

emtzach

i get paid to do this
when the heck are we going to get any snow, and dont tell me to drive an hour and deal with the morons on the passes I would rather deal with them around tacoma and try to make some money pulling cars up hill to there houses haha

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Been a while since I've been able to get on here.
Things haven't exactly been going well.
I was laid off from my job building pole frame buildings on Dec. 31st, after working a 14 hour day that finished off with hanging trusses.
Due to the economy going in the crapper, they had major layoffs.

The worst part was that I was only 2 days away from completeing my 90 day probationary period and getting my benefits.

I then spent the last 7 months on unemployment and doing spot jobs as a handyman.
It was rough, but it's all good.
I finally found another job that I start tomorrow, installing seamless siding and gutter and roofing.
At least it's not seasonal, which is definently a plus, and it's something that I've done before.

The up side of doing some of the handyman jobs is that I was given a nice set of rims for my truck, and a ok set of BFG m/t's.
They look nice on my truck, now I just need to find a set of long lugnuts for them, like 3 inch long or so.
I'll post up some recent pics when I get a chance.

Glad to be back on here though!smilieFordlogo

BIGRED911

Charter Member
hey yall Cody Joe here from the missouri chapter..the midwest resident chit stirrer...just thought id drop in and say hey..hangin out tonight in zoo town then spokane for lunch tomarrow at the gtx then headin cross 2 to everett washington..thought id check in beins im in your area...love it up here!!

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
I used to be in zoo. But i moved to spudville again.

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
So is this the northwest chapter or the pacific northwest chapter???

Huge difference!

Either way im here tho!

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts