Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New 51 Ford F1 Project

I'll try to keep some photos coming.

So do you have any updates on the truck? No pressure. Did you get my PM in regards to front suspension options? :)

Attention invisible visitors: Almost a 100 new viewers since yesterday with nothing to say, all must be well, huh? :wavey:

Last edited:

tinman52

Tin bender
Hi Ray, how you been? Holding down the fort I see..........
I have started a few threads here they just kinda fizzle out. Must be a lot of lurkers.
I'll see if i can come up with something, LOL

Holding down the fort I see..........

Yep,…thanks.

Although this thread kind of reminds me of my old timers hockey team......…..not much action,………………. and not much sense whipping them either………you just can’t make that horse move. :) :)

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
So do you have any updates on the truck? No pressure. Did you get my PM in regards to front suspension options? :)

Attention invisible visitors: Almost a 100 new viewers since yesterday with nothing to say, all must be well, huh? :wavey:

Bear in mind a great deal of those views are searchbots...just sayin' smilieFordlogo

Bear in mind a great deal of those views are searchbots...

Oh…………….. do you think there would be any chance of teaching those bots to type so that I could have someone to talk to? (...just sayin' ):confused: :confused:

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Oh…………….. do you think there would be any chance of teaching those bots to type so that I could have someone to talk to? (...just sayin' ):confused: :confused:

:rofl: :rofl:

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Some of those "visits" are just me checkin in to make sure nobody is cussin too much or spittin on the floor.......

I always figure if guys are quiet it's cause they're working on their trucks and can't reach the keyboard :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts