Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Truck build photos

Hmm...I just posted.. it was there a minute ago. will look again. Doesn't surprise me if they did.

EDIT: still there (top thread in 48-60 forum). Ken is asleep I guess. Nothing in that against any rules.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
gotchya i just saw it. im STILL waiting for a message from FT* for why my PM's were taken away. they have absolutely no proof once so ever...

I am hearing that the admins over there are pretty arrogant with stuff like that. I personally have not ran into anything like that, but it seems many others have.

Scott,

The guys over at FTE are very protective of their site. They can also get kind of nasty if you question any of their policies.

Bob, how did you get your avatar to do that? I think I read somewhere how you did it, but I can't remember where I saw it now.

It's definitely COOL!

I didn't see the last posts about my avitar until today, I didn't get a email notification that there was a reply to my post.

The avitar is made of three panels that I drew myself, the signature I also set up myself. I also did all of the art work on my web site.

Ford Truck Articles