Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fukken Wax - FTF Discounts!

Ok FTF'ers - interested in some Fukken Wax? Want to save a few bucks? You've come to the right place!

Current Fukken Wax specials:

FTF % off code - 'ftf' - 12% off of our products! (subject to go UP as orders come in!)

August special - discount code 'ftfspecial'
2 Cans of Fukken Wax
2 Microfiber Cloths
Standard Shipping
Cost: $34.95 USD (Retail Price is $40.95 USD)

So - how do you take advantage of these discounts?
Visit FukkenWax.ca and add the can special you would like to your cart. Make sure pricing is in US Dollars and then enter the promo code of your choice (listed above) and click Update. Then checkout as normal.

Thanks guys!

Jeremy

Last edited:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
just curious since it says .CA its from Canada. So whats the shipping like to the US?

Id be totally willing to test this, I was gonna do clay bar, but i live on a farm with no garage. So washing it..then the wind blowing..totally useless. do any auto stores carry this? just curoius. would like to get it up and on there before friday if i could...

Old truck has some paint chips but overall just needs a good waxing.

If it works ive got a bunch of friends with classics...(i guess ill be guinea pig) safe on plastic chromes? Chrome itself etc?

anything i shouldnt use it on. besides glass?

Anthony - our site is based out of Canada, but shipping to the US and Canada are the same (we have distributors in both countries).

Unfortunately, getting it there tomorrow would be quite fun, orders normally process within 2-3 business days and are shipped. I don't believe that we have any local retailers in Oklahoma (and they wouldn't have a FTF price either!), we do 99% of our sales via the internet.

Fukken Wax is safe on plastic chromes, chrome, heck - just about anything! The only thing I have found that I don't use it on is my plastic bed rails, because they are rough. Grabs the microfiber more than anything. Oh, and don't use it on tires. ;) Wheels, YES! Wheel well liners, YUP!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Jeremy

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
alright man, ill be ordering monday anyways.
i tried a shelf brand of wax, so have someething to compare it to. as far as the oxidation test, i pick a car in the yard...lol

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I'm kind of sold on this after seeing the demonstration video (particularly the Beamer) But, what kind of coverage do you get out of one can? Say a single cab shortbed?

Junior - I can fukkenize my crew cab short bed truck 3 times with a single can, but it all depends on how dirty she is. Being a standard cab, I'd bet you can get 3-4 cleanings out of the can.

DOUBLE MICROFIBER DAY!

Any orders placed today that pay via Paypal will receive double the amount of microfiber cloths. This won't be reflected in your cart. This includes the existing specials.

Examples:
1. So, order the FTF Special today and you get 4 microfiber cloths instead of 2.
2. Purchase a package that gets you 1 free microfiber and you'll get 2 instead.
3. Order 2 cans of Fukken Wax and add on 5 microfiber cloths and you'll get 10 instead.

This is only for today and only if you pay via Paypal (and yes, you can pay using your credit card through Paypal)

Pop on over to http://www.fukkenwax.ca and order today!

We are extending the microfiber deal through tomorrow!

or.........here's another offer for you!

Alrighty fellas, Monday's special! (a few hours early, but thats ok!)

Order 3 cans of Fukken Wax, get 1 FREE!

Please use coupon code 'promo2' when you order. (free can will not show up in your cart, but using the coupon code will flag the order for the free can).

Total cost? $49.95 (shipped), about a $6 discount over the normal discount!

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
I dont understand how a waterless carwash works. wont dirt particles scratch paint?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I dont understand how a waterless carwash works. wont dirt particles scratch paint?

You'll have to watch this video. It has a pretty good illustration of how it works. The technology lifts the dirt to avoid what you're talking about that fades finishes. I've been using waterless car wash products for over 10 years and my finishes on my vehicles still have a showroom shine.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dVX2L3eDzAw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dVX2L3eDzAw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Clearcoats?

Jeremy, this stuff good with clear coats and/or vehicles without clear coats?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
after watching that video im thinking hard especially after hearing some others on here say its some good chit...

I'll give you first hand experience in a couple of days. My order just came in, so I'll post and let everyone know. My wife's car is pretty dirty and a little oxidized.

sorry for the delay in responding fellas, I got called out to go to KC for the last couple days.

I have a brand new truck (well, 4 months old) - I have only used Fukken on it. No issues with the light dirt that gets on it - and no scratches from it either!

Ken - thank you for posting up the vid! To answer your question - Fukken works great on clearcoats and non clearcoated surfaces. You can even use it in the house - mirrors, etc.

Blade

Backwoods boy
just watched the video and i am amazed........

Ford Truck Articles