Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

October MO Chapter check in.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Got the cab off of an 08 f350 (turbo and exhaust leaks), 2000 chev express 1 ton with speedometer issues, 2011 e450 shuttle bus wont come out of park (switch for wheelchair lift wired into the brake shift interlock). Busy, busy,busy!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
things are slowing down a bit for us at work but we have had some turnover and are missing a few people and it can get hectic at times.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Oh man... October is so gorgeous in Missouri. I'm going to put down some grass seed and see if I can get some of it to germinate before we get some good freezes.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Pickin up side HVAC jobs to help pay for this toy I have in the driveway...Girl scouts is in FULL swing, and work is picking up as well! NEED A GTG IN NOVEMBER! Only weekend I have is the 16th. Lets make it happen. I would love to see the little O'Rattletoy!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I don't think it got quite that cold here, but the weather is turning for sure. I was sowing some grass seed and it's come up. Hopefully the straw on the lawn will help protect it and give it another couple weeks of growth before winter.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles