Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fukken Wax - FTF Discounts!

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
I work at a granite quarry, granite dust on truck at end of the week. I dont think im about to go rubbing on a dry truck with nothing but a spray on stuff. Sorry im skeptical. Id like to try the product, but I think the only way id ever use is was AFTER i handwash my truck. Then i would use it like regular wax.

Im at work so i cant see the video :( id really have to see it in person to believe it. I just dont get it. If you have dirt on a vehicle and you just spray something on that doesnt rinse the dirt off first and you take a rag and wipe it, its gotta scratch paint as those dirt particles will be in the rag

I also realize its not for really dirty vehicles, but still, one of those things id ahve to see it in person to believe it?

Shame you aren't closer for a demo!

I was out with some fellas on another forum I sponsor - and one of them told me that he thought it was a crazy idea. My truck was clean........as always! so he allowed me to show him on his fender. He was amazed!

I have yet to find a person who has tried it who doesn't like the product.

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
A member up here (STL) is from Springfield, MO. He is a real good friend of mine, maybe you can do a demo for him and he can let me know...

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Long day at work.......and my brain isn't functioning all that well.....

Is he in St Louis or Springfield? :headbang:

I'm taking Auto Body repair and painting. Once done with my truck I would like to try your products.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
new month, but we're going to keep the August special rolling here for FTF.

Get your Fords ready for the winter months! :D

OK Jeremy, I have my review.....I'm going to work it up, upload pictures and give you an unbiased opinion hopefully later on today or tomorrow sometime. I broke down and used it on my rig...I tested on my wife's car's hood when I had some time....didn't have time to do a complete job on it, which I'll still do, but after testing it there and on certain parts of my rig the past few weeks, I decided to do the whole Fukken truck with the Fukken wax at a major car show today.

smilietease

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
HAHA, hell - I figure that you used it on the entire rig after trying a few spots. Must have been happy with the test spots right? :suspicious:

Good guess I guess.....

So here we go:

My rig is a show truck winner with a flawless $7k paint job, so I of course didn't see a change in the shine as you might in an older vehicle. So no miracles here.

So, as Jeremy alluded above, I tested some of the rougher spots on the vehicle with it over the last two weeks as well as my wife's hood on her mustang......the mustang experiment sold me. Believe me when I tell you that my wife couldn't tell the difference from a waxed vehicle and a vehicle that just went mudding. She just doesn't look at those details and really doesn't care. If it wasn't for me, she would never wash her car. Before we got married, the only thing she did to her car was clean the windows at a gas station so she could see out of it. Other than that, the rain was her cars' only cleaning. I fukken waxed only half of her hood and was amazed....remember, I told you it was slightly oxidized.....you can't really tell and would have to compare the top of her car's paint job to the paint job under the trunk to know the difference. Her car is very nice and turns heads when we use it. Anyways, she came to me and said, "you can't just clean half of my hood....it looks silly. One side looks nice and shiny and the other is dull." I thought to myself, 'wtf' . That's impossible. This fukken wax did the impossible. So, I cleaned the other side a few days later and she was happy.

After the mustang experiment and cleaning some rough spots on the dent, rough meaning, the diamond plate under the fender flares, some of the black wheel armor all spray when I drive it after a show, etc. and gained more confidence with it.

I went to a show yesterday and here's the thread of some pictures, but the pictures will only show that it certainly did produce a shine and didn't muck it up.

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21779

I decided to use the wax on the whole fukken truck except for the tires and vinyl of course. I did the windows, chrome, plastic, and the body of course with this wax and it did great.

Here's where I marveled at it:

1) My other waterless car wax/cleaner, which I've been using for over 10 years and love how it maintains and enhances my vehicles' shine over a 5 year period or so that I've hung on to them, is Dri-wash n guard. And where it failed me, this fukken wax didn't yesterday. Driwash has overspray that dries a white like substance. It would get in cracks and in the radiator and such and was a pain to clean....I hated that. This fukken stuff did no such thing.....I even asked jeremy before I ordered it if it did and he didn't lie. I had to see for myself. I was generous with my sprays throughout the grill and on cracks and nothing....damn.

2) The chrome shined like it never did with the Driwash. I always had to buy a separate chrome polish to make my chrome pieces (gas cap, bumpers, mirrors, and wheels) really shine. Well, not this time. I was amazed. I was prepared to polish the chrome separately, but couldn't get it to shine more than when the fukken wax was applied and buffed. Pretty happy with this. My chrome polish hurts my fingers and sucks to do every time.

3) I had some small pieces of road tar that made it up on the bottom panels of the door that usually have to scrub hard with a rag over and over before I get them out. I always worry about scrubbing so hard that the finish would wear over time. Well, I actually watched that video on the fukken website and it said for hard to pull dirt, to let it sit and I remembered that, so I tried it. I generously sprayed that bottom problem area and DAMN......it came off without scrubbing. I really couldn't believe it!

4) I did my entire full size rig in about an hour, minus the tires vinyl top and tonneau cover and it looked pretty awesome. My Driwash usually takes me two because I have to spray the cloth around the cracks and grill area becuase of the fukken overspray....damn that pisses me off!

5) I used less than half of a can, and I can clarify this later, but I think I can get 3 full cleanings out of 1 fukken can. That is good to me.

So, there you have it Jeremy. Just so you guys know, Jeremy didn't work any deals with me to write this or even use this fukken stuff....and it's hard for me to change brands after being happy with my old brand, for the most part....just a few issues I had with it, but I think I'm going to start using this fukken wax.

Ok Jeremy, it's time for you to step up. This is a public forum and you can take my review and put it everywhere you want legally for the rest of your life. Are you going to take care of me for trusting this fukken stuff on my show vehicle and working on this review by giving me some products or some deals as a long term customer?

All in all, I'm happy with the product.
smilieFordlogo

Ken, I appreciate you taking the time to write a VERY thorough review. Very happy that you (and your wife!) are enthused to use the product!

Definitely hit me up when its time to reorder, we'll get ya cared for bud! :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts