Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Hobbies

Hobbies For non-truck related hobbies

Old 07-29-2015, 09:14 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

blacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond repute
Art sale

Well, #1 grandson went to Tulsa welding school. Unfortunately, his funding is shaky for his housing. Grandpa has decided to sell some artwork to help. If you guys know anyone that wants a genuine "Vincent Van Loney" post up. Just suggest a picture that you know of, and I'll get the ball rolling. All will be framed. Please, only serious offers.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:31 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Vince, I would like to get one. I really like the Native American picture that you did awhile back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 07-29-2015, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

blacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond reputeblacksnapon has a reputation beyond repute
The big indian with the little boy in it too?

Last edited by blacksnapon; 07-29-2015 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Old 07-29-2015, 11:41 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
One of each. Can you quote a price? Pm me if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 07-30-2015, 07:24 PM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Are you taking requests for new drawings or are you just selling what's available now?
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 07-30-2015, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Are you taking requests for new drawings or are you just selling what's available now?
Either/ or!
Old 07-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksnapon View Post
Either/ or!
Can you give me a price on doing my 2 dents with each of the boys with their respective rigs? So 2 total drawings. ..THANKS!

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 07-30-2015, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Can you give me a price on doing my 2 dents with each of the boys with their respective rigs? So 2 total drawings. ..THANKS!

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk
Remember, to do an accurate portrait, you have to be close up enough where you won't be able to see much of the truck. That's the difference between a photo and a drawing.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:32 AM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
The big indian with the little boy in it too?
Quote:
Remember, to do an accurate portrait, you have to be close up enough where you won't be able to see much of the truck. That's the difference between a photo and a drawing.
I think I understand......on the picture above, could you do the portrait of my boys and then have the truck smaller and sitting below in front somewhere like the little girl?
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote: