Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Off-Road

Old 02-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Master Junk Tech

95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold
I actually have never been stuck, JUST this 1 time, I dont have pics, its a video.
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/c...50Drowning.flv
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Post Whores Make Me Sick

Skandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Chris why don't you tell them the rest of the story!? About how you HYDROLOCKED the engine and had to buy a new one!! You've got a lot in common with Todd and Doc. You should make a thread about this vid so we can be sure they'll see it

Old 02-04-2008, 12:15 AM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
He'd do well up in the Northwest..... but we could help him with the tugging techniques. Holy hell- if that chain had broken, both guys in the back of the truck would've been cut in half (and yeah, they do break sometimes).
Old 02-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Grabber Green Consultant

89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute
ok im not very proud of this but when i look back on it i can't help but laugh. me and a friend of mine were out wheeling at the same spot i always go to(the place that has me on satellite). stupid me went with bald tires and my 4x4 wasn't working worth crap (REALLY bad front u joints). we decided to go anyway just for fun. well we get out on the trail (its just my truck with me and him in it) and stop at a certain spot because it was starting to get really slick and with bald tires it wasn't helping.......well i go to turn around and end up getting stuck................. here are some pics. thats me in the pics by the way. and its from about a year and a half ago.

we DID get out though. i just floored it to like 4 1/2K RPM's (extremely high on the "big block six" of mine lol) i went up this wicked steep incline and just followed it until i was at the mouth of the trail and left my friend behind because i didn't want to get stuck again. i did pick him back up at the beginning though. it was a fun trip

Chicks Dig the Longbed
Ford guy with a Jeep problem!

Last edited by 89frankenford; 02-04-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Post Whores Make Me Sick

Skandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, good work Travis.

Old 02-04-2008, 06:57 AM
Charter Member

lenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond repute
that 3rd pic sums up SOOO much. if i had a dollar for every time i struck that pose....well, i wouldn't be stuck.
good pics Travis

Old 02-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Grabber Green Consultant

89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute89frankenford has a reputation beyond repute
and to think this is the vehicle im bringing on my trip to upstate NY later this year...but it will be better equipped then it was when that pic was taken

Chicks Dig the Longbed
Ford guy with a Jeep problem!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Master Junk Tech

95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold95F350XL is a splendid one to behold
That cain has a 10lbs wieight pull. I dont know. Its really thick. I paid 100 for it years ago when I got my jeep stuck. You cant tell that I hydrolocked it from the video lol. If I wasnt cuttin across 5 lanes with my foot to the floor it would have lasted longer. Lol

1991 Grand Marquis
5.0L, 302ci, AOD, Sittin on Bullitts

1999 F250SD XLT 4x4
6.8L, 413ci, 4R100, 37's

1999 F350SD XLT 4x4
7.3L, 445ci, 4R100, 33's

2003 Mustang Cobra
4.6L, 281ci, Supercharged DOHC, T56
"Terminator"

2005 Suzuki GSXR750

2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
4.6L, 281ci, 6R60
Old 02-05-2008, 01:43 AM
CHECKERS OR WRECKERS

godblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to behold
A big Howdy to travis, chris, chris, and carl! Im here at last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
I'm beginning to suspect you are seriously overchicked.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Post Whores Make Me Sick

Welcome Scott. Glad to have you here brother. You'll come to find that it's much easier to make friends on this site. Oh and it's also much easier to have a sig pic without getting BANNED!