Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
WOOHOO!! Welcome to our Chapter folks! This will be our daily Useless Posts Thread!

Get gabbing! :flag:

Last edited:

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
It's good to finally get a Delaware chapter going. I know it was talked about on RPS but it kinda fizzled out over there.

TazDevil07

Bill, you know how hard it was on RPS, I tried to at least get a regional section on RF. We have the best of both worlds here. Our own lil section AND mixing us "lil" Ranger guys with the big F'er guys! We have many opportunities ahead of us!
WOOT

Ok, morning fanatics and newly formed chapter. Ok so I need to find out what HORN Anthony has in his truck. That was bada$$ and I want it!

Congrats on gettin' it going!!

TazDevil07

Thanks Lenny. Hope you'll help us spread some love around here! hehehe

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Someone let Carl in here too? 'smiliedoh'

smilieneenar

TazDevil07

^hahahaha.... Unfortunately, its open to everyone. Carl and I go back so I'm sure he'll be on his best behavior!
25.gif

Where in Jersey are you?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'm in the Woodbridge area, central NJ

TazDevil07

Duh :rolleyes: I guess I should have looked at your siggy a lil closer.

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
haha thanks taz

its a bad boy air horn
i found it at pep boys for about 20 bucks i think

TazDevil07

haha thanks taz

its a bad boy air horn
i found it at pep boys for about 20 bucks i think

Is it two horns or one? Is that an air horn? Seriously gonna get one. Been wanting one but wasn't sure which one and how it would sound. Is it connected through your factory horn or do you have a separate button?

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
Its one horn. Its an air horn but it doesnt need a compressor. Its pretty small maybe 6"x6". I routed the wires from my origional horn hook up over to the other side were there was a spot right under the hood to mount it. It is now the steering wheel horn of the truck.

TazDevil07

Its one horn. Its an air horn but it doesnt need a compressor. Its pretty small maybe 6"x6". I routed the wires from my origional horn hook up over to the other side were there was a spot right under the hood to mount it. It is now the steering wheel horn of the truck.

Very cool! I'm gettin me one of those suckers! Thanks! Now to crank my tbars, get it aligned and squeeze a nobby 32 up under there! Yippee!!

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
I like the sound of that!

TazDevil07

But now do I crank my tbars and get a leveling kit? Hmmm....

Oh dang, that smells Tex!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts