Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

~Del-Mar Daily Chatter!~

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Shame Bud.

So HEY! Where's all the Del-Mar ppl? Still playing on that "other" site? Hmmm...guess this is too slow for em. Oh well, can't help that a person has got to work during the day and can't surf. Too bad. I was hoping big things for FTF!

TazDevil07

The farmers fields down my way and some of the roads are pretty washed out. My local area is pretty good, well as far as the roads go. I hear further south got it alot worse. Really sucks. I feel bad for the farmers.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Now why is the time off by so much? Jr's post time isn't even here yet and Brenda's is about 4 hours into the future!!!! Now instead of putting my post at the end, it got stuck in between Brenda's and Juniors!!! Weird!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Hello Jr. How ya doing?

Well I'm glad to be home. Busted my hump today! I was so anxious to get out, jump in the cobra and cruise around with the windows down!

You'll need a convertible tomorrow!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Hello... Hello....anyone home? Lights are on!

howdy all :)

TazDevil07

Hello Jr. How ya doing?

Well I'm glad to be home. Busted my hump today! I was so anxious to get out, jump in the cobra and cruise around with the windows down!

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
The server glitch had the times messed up. I got a double post and neither showed as posted just a error message. The sever was off 5 hours and once they fixed the time the new posts came in behind the original posts.

Looks like it is going to be a wonderful day here weatherwise.

TazDevil07

The site was acting VERY strange! Go figure!!

Sooooo Happy April everyone!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts