Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introducing a new Google Chrome theme for FTF!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks to myself and a buddy - HigherPowerMedia, FTF Google Chrome users can now enjoy a wonderfully crafted theme.

Simply follow this link to the Chrome Webstore and click "Install"

Please note that it would be wise to have a current version of Chrome.

Anybody not using Google Chrome as a web browser needs to check it out; it runs faster than IE and is streamlined for easy use.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Awesome, 26 users! Glad I could offer something up to my fellow Ford Fanatics family!!! smilieFordlogo

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Not to be a a-hole or anything. But are you checking with site owners before you take said actions? Just curious, as it does seem like the proper and respectful way of doing such things. If you and ADMIN are handling things behind the scenes more power to you. If not, you may want to consider it.

I am running chrome and i will check it out.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Not to be a a-hole or anything. But are you checking with site owners before you take said actions? Just curious, as it does seem like the proper and respectful way of doing such things. If you and ADMIN are handling things behind the scenes more power to you. If not, you may want to consider it.

I am running chrome and i will check it out.

You know, I don't remember checking with Admin before taking action on this. I guess I got carried away with the design I was doing primarily for myself. I'll handle this now! :)

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Just dont want toes to get stepped on, or lines to be crossed. But this is website is personal property of 3 guys here. I just want them to have the respect they deserve! :)

Thanks for stepping up and taking care of it though.
Hopefully they approve.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Understandable Don. Consider it done! :D

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Cool....hey Austin, how do you center the page if the window isn't maxed out. I have a large monitor and have several things open at the same time while I work, so my browser isn't stretched out, but the theme gets cut off. Any way to make it fit my browser size when I shrink it a little?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
We would prefer that the admins be consulted before something like this is done.

We are ok with this one staying as long as it remains free to download.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Cool....hey Austin, how do you center the page if the window isn't maxed out. I have a large monitor and have several things open at the same time while I work, so my browser isn't stretched out, but the theme gets cut off. Any way to make it fit my browser size when I shrink it a little?

I may have to play around with that for ya Ken. Let me get with my buddy who helped in the development of this. smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
We would prefer that the admins be consulted before something like this is done.

We are ok with this one staying as long as it remains free to download.

Thanks again Scott. My apologies for not asking.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I may have to play around with that for ya Ken. Let me get with my buddy who helped in the development of this. smilieFordlogo

Cool thanks....looks awesome.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts