Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Home Stretch

Sorry, was out of town last week. The body work is finished and everything put back together. They are finishing up work on the carb and ignition. Hopefully this week!

DSC03987-300x225.jpg
DSC03980-300x225.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Awesome- bet you can't wait.

Looks terrific.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
nice!!! you planning on getting new rims for it or keeping the stock ones??

looks really good!!!

Wow, nice ride. Color is very cool.

Still don't have my baby yet. I discovered that the fender extensions were somehow lost so we are awaiting replacements from LMC Truck, which will need priming and painting. Also the replacement Pertronix kit was bad so that's on reorder... 'smiliedoh'

The fender extensions are these little panels between the runing board and door hinge. It's pretty obvious when they are not in place, have no idea why the shop thought everything looked OK.
tank7-12.jpg

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
It does leave an obvious hole, but they take a beating and you'll be better off with new ones. Lots of dirt and water can hide in and around them so rust has a natural place to form.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The home stretch...nothing gets more exciting than that. Can't wait to see the final product.

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
Wow very nice truck, I can't wait to see the finished product. Is that a 1950? My grandfather had a 50, years ago, I've always wanted to find a good builder project to take a trip down memory lane. Fine looking truck, congrats.

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
Cool I'm gonna keep my eye on this one. Like I said I have fond memories of my granddad's truck. Someday I hope to get one myself, I doubt it will be that nice though. Congrats on it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts